Fast trains, with good quality service, linking the cities of Tunis – Kalaa sghira – Sfax and Gabés
- AIR Conditioned comfort class cars.
- AIR Conditioned first class cars.
- AIR Conditioned second class cars.
- A round trip Tunis / Gabes via Kalâa Sghira and Sfax: with connecting buses providing the link with cities of Mareth, Medenine and Zarzis.TATAOUINR BEN GUERDANE
- A round trip Tunis / Sfax via Kalâa Sghira.
- Tunis – Kalâa Sghira = 1h38mn
- Tunis – Sfax = 3h10mn
- Tunis – Gabes = 5h05mn
- Tunis – Zarzis = 7h25mn
ROAD / RAIL links: TUNIS- GABES – (RAIL) – GABES – SOUTH EAST (ROUTE):
Train-bus link: Tunis-Gabes-Mareth-Médenine -Zarzis = 7h25mn
It connects the main railway line “Tunis-Kalâa Sghira -Sfax -Gabès to major cities in South East (Mareth, Medenine, Zarzis) with fast trains “EXPRESS” and comfort bus.
Train-bus link: Tunis-Gabès- Djerba = 8h10mn
It connects the main railway line Tunis-Sousse -Sfax -Gabès to the main cities of the island of Djerba (Houmt Essouk – El May – Midoune), the biggest tourist attractions in the country.
Train-bus link: Tunis-Gabes – Mareth – Médenine – Ghomrassen – Tataouine = 8h38mn
It connects the main railway line Tunis-Sousse -Sfax -Gabès to the cities of Ghomrassen and Tataouine; two important archaeological sites.