The Main lines business unit UAGL daily provides its customers with 80 trains offering 16,900 seats (PO) as follows :
- Line 5 and secondary links (line 10, 12 and 22): 26 trains offering 8120 seats
- Line 13 : 04 trains offering 1536 seats
- TA line : 15 trains offering 3470 seats
- Line 6: 06 trains offering 2050 seats
- Line 8: 02 trains offering 224 seats+line 9 :02 trains
- Line 1: 06 trains offering 1500 seats
Also, it operates 20 trains on the line 10 between Bir Bou Regba and Nabeul.
In addition, and as part of promoting multimodal transportation SNCFT provides a combined service Rail Road service from Gabes Station to connect the cities of the south; Djerba, Zarzis, Tataouine and Ben Gerdan by bus ruled by a contract with regional transport companies .
The 80 trains are insured either by towed trains or by railcars.
- The number of towed trains is 50.
Railcars are 30 in number and divided as follows :
- 12 (DMU) on the standard gauge lines
- 18 (10 Aex+ 8 DMU) on the metric gauge lines