- Main lines passengers transportation.
- Suburbs passengers transportation.
- Freight transportation.
Tunisian rail network consists of 23 lines with a total length of 2165 km including :
- 471 km of standard gauge lines (1437 mm);
- 1686 km of metric gauge lines (1000 mm) in which 90 km are electrified.
- 8 km of mixed gauge lines (standard and metric).
In addition, the rail network includes 267 train stations, stations and stops. Maximum train speed is 130 km/h on the metric gauge and 140km / h on the standard one. Maximum axle load ranges between 16 and 20 tons.
- 138 locomotives
- 30 EMUs
- 131 hauled stocks for passengers
- 30 DMUs.
- 3455 Wagons (SNCFT and private owners)
- 1461 Containers
NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES
- 4518 employee
|TRAFIC||Number in millions|
|Suburbs passengers||36,6 P|
|Mainlines passengers||4,4 P|
2017 Traffic Incomes
|Incomes of thr 2016 traffic MD|
Human Resources in 2017
|Total workforce 4518|
|Average age||42 years 9 months|
|Training||9016 Training Days Agents|